This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase, Grizzled Nomad will receive a small commission.
Drive Traffic to your blog
I was trying to find a way to increase my traffic to my website, After looking around on Facebook and other social media sites I stumbled across Tailwind. I have been using it for a few years but never truly understood how to optimize and use it properly. I was told yeah it’s it’s mostly for mother’s, it’s fashion type blogs. So I didn’t think I fit in. But the more that I started to research this the more I understood that anyone can use it and anyone that blogs and travels should.
I had been using for Pinterest for a few years but never truly understood how to optimize and use it properly. I was told yeah it’s it’s mostly for mother’s, it’s fashion type blogs. So I didn’t think I fit in. But the more that I started to research this the more I understood that anyone can use it and anyone that blogs and travels should.
Pinterest the site this app is built for is basically Facebook for images and if you have a business, if you have a Blog and you want to drive traffic to your site this is go-to. This type of site is geared towards People Like Us in our thirties, our forties, the moms, dads, traveler’s bloggers or people with interests that larger sites tend to overlook.
With this application Tailwind you can do all kinds of things and today we’re going to break it down into a list that is easy to follow and we’ll get it done for you.
- Allows you to repin images
- Allows you to join groups with similar niches as yours.
- Get rich pins, this allows you to show up in the search feed, which drives more traffic.
- Get a business account so that Pinterest and Tailwind can work properly.
- With this app, properly linked, Tailwind can automate the type of people and dates of when you pin.
- Get one month free of their premium service by clicking on the word Tailwind here or use the free service.
Basically Tailwind , it’s like an add-on of Pinterest. If you want to succeed you need to do a few extra steps on top of what I listed above
- Join Facebook groups geared toward Pinterest
- Join groups on the app itself, Pinterest
- Join the new Alpha feature which is free on Tailwind called Tribes.
- If there is not a Tribe in your Niche, start one and advertise it on Facebook Groups for free to drive traffic to that group.
- And finally, use advertisement on Facebook overall and any other social media platform and point it towards your social media accounts that can drive more traffic.