This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase, Grizzled Nomad will receive a small commission.
The offer to test
So about a month ago, I contacted Crowdfire and asked if I could test their application to see the kind of growth that could happen with their paid service versus their free service for social media accounts. And today is the last day of the service so I wanted to go in and review it and show you guys how it helped and how it didn’t help.
And today is the last day of the service, so I wanted to review it and show you guys how it helped and how it didn’t help.
- Enables you to connect all your accounts together and post to all if you choose
- Allows you to get an update of follows, unfollows for each of your linked accounts
- Enables you to reshare old content and gives you a date as to when your last time you share the content.
- The best part is the Twitter component, which allows you follow others and look up accounts and follow their followers . and you can unfollow others.
- Customer service is super fast. I talked to me same day.
- So they have 3 tiers for pricing, free, monthly and get a quote.
- Disconnects from Twitter a lot, need to reconnect. Not sure what causes it to happen.
- they offer 2 paid plans and a free account. The free one is very limiting.
- You can only send so many requests per day.
- Some of the features, such as to change plans are hidden within the settings options and you have really look for them. That is not really user-friendly.
Overall I have to say that my personal growth has increased. My Twitter following is over 5 thousand follows who are topic reliant. So for the price, I can say it works. You just have to put it to use and remember that it’s just a tool.
Why not check out my other reviews. They will help you too.